I’ve been kindly nominated by Tiaraxo, go visit her site for funny quotes, delicious looking food and snazzy DIY’s.
There are 5 rules to the award and they are:
1. Link to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via their social-media/blogs.
My questions from Tiaraxo we’re:
1. What was the last song that was stuck in your head? To be completely honest with you it was jLo’s Jenny from the Block. Ellie Goulding was singing this on Radio1 last night and forgot how much I love jLo
2. Who are you cheering for on Super Bowl? Well actually I have got some interest this year as the Voctoria’s Secret half time add is said to be pretty special. Having quickly googled who’s actually playing I’d say Seattle Seahawks, as a friend is a Seattle native.
3. Name a guilty pleasure of yours. Cups of Tea in the Bath! Pure bliss.
4. What is your favorite movie of all time? Now I’m going to have to split this to Disney’s Fox and the Hound and Chocolat. Two very different films but both a go to on a rainy day.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? For a person who gets embarrassed frequently it’s awfully difficult to think on the spot. After a night to sleep on it, I remember an incident not too long ago where I had done the dreaded skirt in knickers after leaving the loo. Mortified.
6. Coffee or Tea? Coffee in the morning, Tea for the rest.
7. Preferred pizza topping? Banana and curry powder. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it!
8. Last place you vacationed? St Petersburg, a truly stunning city!
9. Favorite place in the world? In bed with ol’ reliable Wilma at my feet. But Venice comes in a close second, who couldn’t fall in love with the whirling cobbled streets mirroring the canals winding up and round the city?
10. Weirdest name you’ve ever come across? Honestly? Probably my own, I know in America it’s quite common, but quite unusual over here.
11. What is the one thing you look for in a blog before you follow? Quality content, where you can imagine exactly what is being described. But a few nice pictures are equally as enticing!
I think this is a fantastic initiative and has already got me looking at New bloggers through Tiaraxos noiminees. But I thought I would like to nominate bloggers I have followed for a little while, unfortunately there are only a handful which have less than 200 followers, but please let me know of any you think I might like in the comments below.
So my nominations are *drum roll*
And Georgia Rose
Here are my questions:
1. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
2. If you were refined to only eating one meal for the rest of your days what would that be?
3. Most embarrassing moment?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is your go to film when you are ill?
6. Favourite recipe of all time?
7. Favourite restaurant?
8. What is your favourite book and why?
9. Do you have any pets, if so what?
10. What is your favourite stage musical?
11. If money were no object, where would you travel in the world and why?